CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 24, 2008

view me: NELSON

For this first three week, I feel very happy with my friend cooperation, accept at 24/7/2008 where I feel so stress, because there no cooperation from group one, accept from their group leader, zul. I came early to setup for the breefing but blog leader from group one are so late. Promise to setup at 9.30 a.m. but he came at 10.00 a.m..
In the group discussion, im setestified with Ady, she is very hardworking and there to support the group. shafik also contributing his comitment, whare he showing his leadership and making all around him a confort. also, for all group two member, althoug they some times making their own discussion or dicision, they always give the good cooperation and never givev up to thier leader. for group two, I FLORIANJOE NELSON begging your appologise if I done any wrong.
Lastly for encik Fakhzan, group two and I and all my friend appologise for what happen at 24/7/2008, where we make your time waste. sorry encik Fakhzan. That's all for this week, bye...

0 comments: