CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 24, 2008

lead u by the script.....see ya on our first practise!!!

Hello there....huargh!!! actually im so sleepy..not enough rest for this second and third week.. (For scripwriter....me myself, fariza, Amalina, and Sameera) this week was a very2 hard week for us that we need to wrote down the script...thanks to mr. fakhzan for his support. back to the script..actually we had a problem..but we can handle it.love you all guys!!some misunderstood happen when we divided the scene into 5 parts..some guys they were only hear what joyce said because she was the assistant director. they wouldnt even want to hear me although i was the leader of scripwriter.the story was mine and i know everythings.firstly its hard to get their attention to do this script but Alhamdulillah...... i met my true freinds here... doesnt matter they do hurt my feeling but just now im ready to forget all the problems and start our sacrifies(hehehe.really?? mean i need to forget my vacation to the heaven..(Sleep).......zzzzz...okay guys...got to go...love you guys...apologised to mr. Fakhzan about last day..bye..see ya.

1 comments:

adreannajoyce said...

hello intan!I'm very sorry for what you've express in this blog.That's the problem.They always refer to me about the story.Next time,be loud and ask them to ask as many question as they want.hahaha..Although it's hard for me to translate your script but any problem about the back bone of the story,I still have to refer to you right?hehe..Anyway,thank you for your great effort my dear!