CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Aloha,hye our handsome lecturer,Mr.Fakhzan and all calyx production group members,,,,,Ziey's turn to give comment!!!!

Before I go further,,I want you all know that I really happy and excited become one of the calyx production group members.The name "calyx" also is a fantastic name which is chosen by shafiqa and I am satisfied with it..
For these three weeks,everything is going smoothly.All members co-operate well.From the first meeting which is that day,we are discussing about who will be the director and who will become the stage manager and so on,I can see everyone give full commitment and they are all great in leading "election".After considering everything,at last Shafiq become our director and Other post like secretary,stage manager and so on also had been filled.
Here I also want to praise all Calyx production group members because within this three weeks we manage to complete the script already.Good job,for all our script writers.
Last but not least,I hope our team production will become the greatest and make Mr.Fakhzan proud of us.Like what he said before,dont embarassing him.Make him admit that we are his student during the drama presentation soon..Okay??
"Bid farewell time"..goodbye everyone..see you all in class!!!

0 comments: