CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 25, 2008

Get of New World!!!

Assalamualaikum and hope healthy always to all my new friend in calyx production.. honestly I talk I am so nerves in BI class because I not strong in this subject, I'm so weak! so please help me whatever you all can help me. First, I want talking about first day I came here! UPMKB! DKHP its my fisrt choice! that because I'm so FANATICS ANYTHING ELSE ABOUT THE ANIMALS!!! Oneday I'm just nothing mean go to cybercafe at my place and there I got the best news! my application its excepted, although I'm is a second intake but I'm so grateful because my dream will come to real! Insyaallah.. continue to my story.. then, I not waiting again, I'm take the news and tell to my parent, I'm so TABIK SPRITT...to my parent because their so sporting with mine. I'm also thanks to god because give me mother and father support me. Thanks God! oh! I'm appears forgot write about first day I came here, first day I confuse who again came with me to registration at here because just me arrive in the college sri rajang, then I know me is a second student arrive. So I take the lock my room and I going down to sleep...because I'm so tired.. zzzz

0 comments: