CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 22, 2008

This is n ot the last.. I hope...

HI guys....
everyone hope this 10th week is the last post. I hope this is not the last..
Just post comment as this is the one of our connection which connecting us to each others..
We might be lost in anywhere... who knows...?? Please again, don't leave this blog just like that..
we have contribute a lot to create a wonderful blog like this.. I hope we can share more things with others as this blog may be open for public...

However, our task is not yet over..
we have the new task...
the TALK SHOW!!!
now, I'm the producer... Again??
duh... did i am too handsome??( rain's script) :P
whatever!!
anyway, we will beat the group 1...
we will get them.. hahaha!!!
to all members of this blog...

HAPPY AIDuLFITRI...!!!
don't even think to get angpau form me....

for those we going back to my beloved peninsular...
please come back with something...
Cakes, I guess...

0 comments: